A Liger? What's a Liger?


A Liger is a cross breed big cat which is 50% Tiger and 50% Lion!

There is still a controversial myth as to whether or not these Ligers remain healthy, sterile or not?

 

I found this other video The Truth About Ligers make your mind up yourself I'd like to know your thoughts on this? I've always loved big cats... The Liger is new to me and I'd love to know what you think about this rare species.


Please comment below - your feed back is appreciated as always!



To Your Success, Good Health & Financial Prosperity!
image

Founder of azenza.yuku.com
IBO at Swiss Gold Global
 

T: +44(0)8712344784
M: +44(0)7855646558
UK (GMT)  9AM -5PM
E: paulnulty1@gmail.com
S: paul123332

Paul Nulty
Business Personal & Professional Development Consultant


http://about.me/gojustdoit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks in Advance your comments are appreciated!
Please share the love and knowledge with your friends!