Friday 31 January 2020

Welcome



Hi, Welcome to my blog, here on blogger.

Updated: 11th December 2021

"Team Work Makes The Dream Work"

I'm currently working on a few different projects in the personal development and wellness niche, studying, promoting and preparing to launch a new business all at once wit current ongoing campaigns can seem a bit overwhelming and so that's why I usually need to remind myself to take a break sometimes. 

I've still got a long way to go in terms of getting ready to launch, I have given myself the task of preparing website landing pages and marketing plans for new campaigns which will launch later this month and in early 2022.

I don't have a specific launch date but I know it will be soon, I had never really imagined myself as being a Holistic Health Coach or Reiki Practitioner until some time around 2012 and to see it coming to fruition now in the most unexpected way after all this time is partly surreal and partly nature taking it's course with a completely new life path for me.

It's exciting, fun, challenging and exhausting all at the same time... However, Now I get to open new doors of opportunity for everyone in my circle of influence both online and offline.

Everyone Wins!


"I would rather earn 1% off a 100 people's efforts than 100% of my own efforts". John D. Rockefeller 

The Universe has provided me with the right people, places and opportunities to develop my own skills and provide more resources for others too. If you are one of those people who are too many to mention (you know who you are) I appreciate you and I'm so grateful for having met or been acquainted with the amazing people, Mentors & Coaches who have contributed in some way in helping me on my journey with my own personal and business development. 

You know the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day" I agree, but it wasn't built by one person on their own either, that's why I'm a big believer in delegation, outsourcing, collaborating with other like minded people and networking. "Team Work Makes The Dream Work" that's also why I like network marketing, you have the opportunity to provide a top quality service and earn an income passively through word of mouth advertising and now social media and other web tools makes it even easier to get your word out to your circle of influence. Network marketing is about people helping people and I like that idea.

My Key areas of focus right now are on building and developing an online wellness community and providing useful resources, education, information, products and services through online marketing, affiliate marketing, network marketing and word of mouth advertising. 

Join a Winning Team!

If you'd like to learn more about how you can also take part in fun online challenges, inspire and be inspired through online education then take a look at the opportunities and campaigns below.

Two Great Opportunities For Personal Growth & Financial Well-being




Opportunity for Financial Education & Wealth Creation



"Your First Wealth is Health" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Work Harder on Yourself Than you do at Your Job!" - Jim Rohn

"Days are expensive. When you spend a day you have one less day to spend. So make sure you spend each one wisely." - Jim Rohn


Thanks for stopping by, Check back again soon! 😀💛🙏